Hello fellow penny pinchers,
I'll start off by saying coupons are ESSENTIAL! You can print them, buy them, get them out of the paper, recycle dive (yes I've done it) anything...just start clipping! You will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on groceries, household goods, clothing etc.
This blog will contain deals from local grocery stores, department stores, even online deals. I either find them myself or with your help as you send me deals you find.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter Clothing Clearance

Our local JC Penney & Childrens Place at the mall are having some GREAT winter sales.

JC Penney had several racks for 75% off including Nike winter jackets for $20.00. Most of their clothing was between $2-5.
I spent $8.30 and saved $32.00

The Childrens Place is the jackpot. For big kids ALL their winter clothing was $3.99 a piece. Pants, sweaters, shirts, shoes, hats, mittens...all of it. $3.99
For the little ones it was all $2.99 a piece.
Their large winter jackets were $9.99. The only sizes they had were 24mo and below and 7/8 and above so I totally missed out on that one.
I spent $50.84 and saved $153.00.
They said this sale wont make it to this weekend and things were flying off the shelves. So get there soon and shop for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment