Hello fellow penny pinchers,
I'll start off by saying coupons are ESSENTIAL! You can print them, buy them, get them out of the paper, recycle dive (yes I've done it) anything...just start clipping! You will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on groceries, household goods, clothing etc.
This blog will contain deals from local grocery stores, department stores, even online deals. I either find them myself or with your help as you send me deals you find.

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years

What better New Year goal than the goal to SAVE...and what better way to start that goal out right then to get a HUGE coupon insert in this Sundays 1/3/10 paper.

2 different Smart Source inserts
2 different Red Plum inserts
1 General Mills insert

This is seriously HUGE.
If you get more than one paper delivered you're talking an hour or two of clipping and hundreds of dollars in savings!
Thank to Moms by Heart for this information

No comments:

Post a Comment