Hello fellow penny pinchers,
I'll start off by saying coupons are ESSENTIAL! You can print them, buy them, get them out of the paper, recycle dive (yes I've done it) anything...just start clipping! You will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on groceries, household goods, clothing etc.
This blog will contain deals from local grocery stores, department stores, even online deals. I either find them myself or with your help as you send me deals you find.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Old Navy

Our local Old Navy is currently offering an additional 50% off their already clearance prices.
I went there today and stocked up next winters clothes for the kiddos (saving tip #2...shop a year ahead.)
The baby section was not worth it. The toddler girl & boy was okay (didn't find anything for 18-24mo but the girls section was okay.) Older boys section was GREAT! They had a ton of long sleeved shirts for about $3.50 a piece. Pull overs for the same price. They had nice church sweaters, some pants. The big girl section was worth checking but not as good as the boys. And of course the adult section is always stocked.
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment