Hello fellow penny pinchers,
I'll start off by saying coupons are ESSENTIAL! You can print them, buy them, get them out of the paper, recycle dive (yes I've done it) anything...just start clipping! You will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on groceries, household goods, clothing etc.
This blog will contain deals from local grocery stores, department stores, even online deals. I either find them myself or with your help as you send me deals you find.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

J&J $10 Rebate

Johnson & Johnson is currently offering a $10 rebate when you spend $30 between now and 2/5/10. Its off of these products:
AMBI
AVEENO
CLEAN & CLEAR
PURPOSE
LUBRIDERM
RoC

Coupons for these products are EVERYWHERE. In the paper and printables.

There is no written stipulation on coupons. So the $30 you spend is BEFORE coupons. From what I have seen around, ladies are paying somewhere between $5-8 out of pocket for $30 worth of product.

I will keep on the lookout for good deals with each of these products and let you know as I find them.

To print coupons and to find the rebate certificate click HERE follow the directions on the rebate. Keep your receipts!

**UPDATE** Current offer: Walgreens is having a J&J sale for the items needed for B1G1 half off. Print or use two coupons for each to get some good deals. Remember keep you receipts for the rebate. Note: The half price is the price that J&J will see, so keep that in mind when you are totaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment