Hello fellow penny pinchers,
I'll start off by saying coupons are ESSENTIAL! You can print them, buy them, get them out of the paper, recycle dive (yes I've done it) anything...just start clipping! You will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on groceries, household goods, clothing etc.
This blog will contain deals from local grocery stores, department stores, even online deals. I either find them myself or with your help as you send me deals you find.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

SwagBucks

If you've noticed the side bar or bottom of my page you will have seen something called SwagBucks.

Curious?!

Well SwagBucks is an online search engine that pays you for searching.
Not in real money of course, but digital dollars which then can be redeemed for gift cards and other neat stuff.

For example I have 87 swag bucks. So far that gives me enough for a $10 gift card to Amazon. I've only done this for about 2 weeks.

Amazing?...I'd like to think so.

If you refer someone, you get 1 swag buck for every one they earn.

I will provide their link (HERE) and also some FAQ link (HERE). Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment