Hello fellow penny pinchers,
I'll start off by saying coupons are ESSENTIAL! You can print them, buy them, get them out of the paper, recycle dive (yes I've done it) anything...just start clipping! You will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on groceries, household goods, clothing etc.
This blog will contain deals from local grocery stores, department stores, even online deals. I either find them myself or with your help as you send me deals you find.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Safeway

This Saturday & Sunday Safeway is selling their Rice Krispies and Fruit Loops for 2 for $3. Coupons give you $1/2 making each box $1 when you buy 2.
ALSO they have a coupon in their insert for $.99 for 18ct eggs. AND they are making ALL coupons worth at least $1.
**UPDATE** Albertsons is also offering this deal and you dont have to wait until this weekend. Theirs is for Post & Kelloggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment