Hello fellow penny pinchers,
I'll start off by saying coupons are ESSENTIAL! You can print them, buy them, get them out of the paper, recycle dive (yes I've done it) anything...just start clipping! You will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on groceries, household goods, clothing etc.
This blog will contain deals from local grocery stores, department stores, even online deals. I either find them myself or with your help as you send me deals you find.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Bargain Mart

I know I mentioned this store briefly a few posts before but I dont feel like I did it justice. I wanted to talk a little more about this Bargain Mart Dicscount Grocery off of Florentine and Navajo.

This store is super awesome! They get groceries and household items from stores locally at reduced prices because the "best by" (not expired) date has passed, or they are "dinged" up.



They have everything you could need. 80% of the time the prices are amazing, sometimes with coupons I know I can get it cheaper at the grocery store.





Here are some examples:

They get bread from the bread delivery guy every Tuesday and re-sell it for $.95 a loaf. This is the good stuff people, not just generic. They have rolls, buns...everything for $.95.



Right now they are selling their Gerber Graduates & other baby foods for $.50 (or less) a piece. Gerber fruit snacks, fruit leather, dinners, baby cereal, baby food ($.30) and juice ($.25).



Today I got canned vegetables and Cream of Chicken soup for $.40 and less. I also got a 9 pack of kids Motts apple juice boxes for $.60. 8pk Organic strawberry cereal bars for toddler for $.50.



They have snacks, granola bars, pop tarts etc. for below what you can get them at regular stores.

Anyway its worth your time to check out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment