Hello fellow penny pinchers,
I'll start off by saying coupons are ESSENTIAL! You can print them, buy them, get them out of the paper, recycle dive (yes I've done it) anything...just start clipping! You will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on groceries, household goods, clothing etc.
This blog will contain deals from local grocery stores, department stores, even online deals. I either find them myself or with your help as you send me deals you find.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kohls

Kohls is having their "Gold Star" winter clearance event. I went to check it out and make sure it was worth posting about and I would say it is.

The baby & toddler section is almost ENTIRELY on sale. Mostly 60-70% off but two racks of 80% 0ff. Full baby outfits 0-12 mo. for $2.80. Baby girl & boy shoes for $3. I found some jeans for my daughter for $5. Shirts for $3. A Christmas outfit for the baby for $6. I don't have any big girls but I did see there were quite a few racks. Big boys was the skimpiest however they have a heap of "Jumping Beans" shirts for $2.80. That means you can buy a whole weeks worth of shirts for $20.00.

Also they had just a ton of toys for 60% off.
I didn't check the adults but as I walked by I did see their clearance signs as well.

ALSO if you spend $50 you get $10 Kohls cash that you can spend next week!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment