Hello fellow penny pinchers,
I'll start off by saying coupons are ESSENTIAL! You can print them, buy them, get them out of the paper, recycle dive (yes I've done it) anything...just start clipping! You will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on groceries, household goods, clothing etc.
This blog will contain deals from local grocery stores, department stores, even online deals. I either find them myself or with your help as you send me deals you find.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Old Navy $1 Socks


Old Navy is having another one of their Super Saturdays (over the summer they had flip flops for $1) well this Saturday December 19 they will be selling their cozy socks for just $1. There is a limit of 5 HOWEVER during the flip flop sale a little birdie who worked there said that my 3 year old son counted as a person and he could purchase his own 5. I'm thinking that could work again. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment